Sopra Steria and CIMPA, its subsidiary specialised in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), will be exhibiting at the 52nd International Paris Air Show from 19 to 25 June 2017 .
During the Paris Air Show, experts from Sopra Steria and CIMPA will be presenting concrete illustrations of the Group’s End-to-End offering through innovative use-cases, adapted to the visitor’s businesses.
Various demonstrations related to the following business areas will be given in the Sopra Steria Chalet:
- Engineering: Smart Apps for design performance,
- Manufacturing: Digital Manufacturing for Industry 4.0,
- In-Service Support: New methods for in-services support operations,
- ATM (Air Traffic Management) & C2 (Command and Control): Artificial Intelligence and simulation for the integration of solutions,
- And, as a cross- issue, cybersecurity: risk control for applications and data.
Dates: 19-25 June 2017 – Address: Parc des Expositions du Bourget - Chalet Sopra Steria #192