On 5 and 6 April, Sopra Steria will attend the SIDO show, the major showroom for the Internet of Things.
The programme for this event includes networking, several talks on IoT and its various challenges, as well as a Hackathon on the theme of "the interface of the car of the future".
Come and meet Sopra Steria on our stand where there will be five demonstrations of different projects:
- A smart seat for presence detection and optimisation of recording equipment in road transport
- A health risk reduction system for bakeries
- A smart electricity consumption display
- An occupational health risks measurement system
- A children's physical activity measurement system
On Thursday 6 April at 4.15 p.m., Thierry Hackenberger, Senior IoT Architect at Sopra Steria, will speak during the round table discussion on: Edge versus Cloud, where should intelligence be located?
Further information on the Internet of Things showroom