Sopra Steria will be attending HP Discover, Hewlett Packard’s annual event, which will take place in London from 1 to 3 December.
Sopra Steria will have the chance to introduce its Mobility, Big Data, cloud and security solutions for HPE-based tools.
Sopra Steria's Infrastructure Management and Application Management departments will be holding a total of 4 presentations and 4 demonstrations.
- 'The journey from traditional to automation' - Infrastructure Management
Tuesday 1 December, from 9:30 to 10:00
Speaker: Patrick Bailly, IM Industrualization & Innovation Director at Sopra Steria, in collaboration with HP SW Sweden
- ‘Transform the IT consumption experience’- Infrastructure Management
Wednesday 2 December, from 16:30 to 17:30
Speakers: Patrick Bailly, IM Industrualization & Innovation Director at Sopra Steria & Christopher Johnson, HP Propel R&D.
- ‘DevOps; Sopra Steria's vision and road to continuous delivery in a hybrid customer environment’
Wednesday 2 December, from 17:30 to 18:00
Speaker: Ief Berben, Project Development Platforms Manager at Sopra Steria
- ‘Improving the customer experience with HPE Propel and Avatars’- Infrastructure Management
Thursday 3 December, from 16:30 to 17:30
Speaker: Marc Laird, Group Technical Architect at Sopra Steria, with Vivit
- 'Improve end-user experiences with the self-service employee portal'
How to interact with end-users in the future via a self-service employee portal, and how new technology will transform the way in which the group operates, provides and supports IT services.
- 'Migration towards HP SM 9.41 with Process Designer'
Sopra Steria will demonstrate the possibility and ease of switching over to the use of HP SM 9.41 Process Designer in order to reduce the impact on the customer's expenses and downtime: which methodology should be developed?
- 'Smart Analytics or Big Data for ITSM'
Illustrate how Big Data is being introduced into ITSM to improve the provision of services (office services and productivity operations) and provide end-users with greater independence.
- 'Multi-cloud integration'
Sopra Steria seeks to demonstrate how the implementation of multiple clouds (reference architecture) has been designed and integrated into the framework of IT operations in order to help manage the costs of IT & Cloud work.